Aims of the Workshop:
Parents make a step to take active part in their children’s career decision process. They receive suggestions to embed the essential abilities such as critical thinking, decision making and problem solving to their family life. They develop strategies to support their children more by being an informed career guide. They examine how they can strengthen various qualities by being an efficient team.
- They learn the differences between teenage and adult brains.
- They realise their direct and indirect influence on child’s career choice.
- They examine the internal and external factors affecting the career decision.
- They initiate conversation by focusing on career planning from a scientific perspective.
- They discuss the limits of their child’s freedom, responsibility, and respect.
- Participants receive How Can I Be an Efficient Career Guide For My Child? Workshop participation document after completion of the workshop.
Questions and Comments
Please send your questions and comments about our trainings and seminars