Aims of the Workshop:
This workshop helps students who have not chosen their subject yet and not carefully thought about their future to gain more insight about career planning and adaptability to the future. It is aimed to develop abilities such as triggering curiosity by asking the right questions, reaching objective knowledge by researching, making short, medium and long term plans by being concerned and consolidating confidence by being responsible. It enhances awareness to avoid possible career planning problems such as losing time, indecisiveness, unconcern, unrealism etc. Students in the early stages of career planning learn the different between informed decisions and decisions based on social conditioning by understanding themselves and their brains. They realise the importance of owning the process by considering it as a learning experience.
- They realise the importance of making a career decision and turn their focus on this area.
- They test the reality of their responses to preparation to career planning questions and see where they currently are.
- They realise the motivating power of asking for help and consulting during the process of problem solving and decision making.
- They change their limiting beliefs such as making mistakes is bad or I can’t succeed with the liberating ones.
- They make a step towards being responsible and realizing his/her own influence instead of attributing the responsibility to others, faith or luck and making excuses.
- They learn how teenage brain function and how it is structured.
- They consider the internal and external factors affecting the career decision.
- They identify the possible problems they can experience during the career planning process.
- Participants receive Preparation to Career Planning Workshop participation document after completion of the workshop.
- Parents can organise Follow-up Sessions and Additional Services in order to discuss the prominent points highlighted in the report.
Questions and Comments
Please send your questions and comments about our trainings and seminars