The uncertainty of the career decision process may generate anxiety. By formulating concrete strategies, let’s transform this anxiety into life satisfaction and happiness.
In which career areas they can be fulfilled, happy, and successful?
To what extent do the young people know themself? How aware are they of the different dynamic in life?
To what extent do they take responsibility for their own future? To what extent are their plans realistic?
Are they ready for the career planning process? Do they know what they need to do in order to be prepared?
Do they know what their interests, aptitudes, values and decision making dynamics are?
Are they fully equipped to manage the career planning process?
We have thought carefully about these questions and we developed CAPS with the belief that individuals have the power and ability to design themself and their future with ability and effort regardless of intelligence and personality…
A scientific, holistic, and systematic approach to Career Assessment and Planning Process for high school students…
What is CAPS?
- It is not a TEST providing a single option. Rather, a scientific and holistic system thoroughly examining the details and showing the big picture.
- It is a system which supports high school students in having a clearer mind and conscience as they are deciding their future career and occupational choice.
- It provides detailed information about undergraduate programmes, professions and their requirements.
- It enhances cognitive and emotional awareness amongst young individuals and their families by highlighting the critical aspects to consider in career decision and planning.
- It saves time and money by its modular and flexible structure.
- It supports young people in making realistic plans with regards to their career in which they will spend 80.000 hours.
- It focuses on the process, not the end result.
- It does not guide young people to a single profession, rather it provides large range of alternatives.
- It avoids definite labels such as RIGHT, WRONG, GOOD, and BAD and does not make judgements about young people and assign them personality types.
Helpful answers to questions around choice of university, department and profession:
TurQuest Career and Profession Report focuses on young people’s interests and links them to specific career areas. Interests are identified by an online questionnaire after which young people receive an English report with the most suitable career areas, their requirements, supporting areas, comments, and cautionary notes.
- Gain a clearer insight into what interests them.
- Learn about career areas that match their interests.
- Examines the overall match to the listed career areas.
- Names the factors which may enhance success in the listed career areas.
- Realistically evaluates himself/herself by self-check test.
- Identify their strengths and points for development.
- Understand the relationship between suitable career areas, sectors and the organisational structures within the companies/institutions of interest.
- Start planning their undergraduate and graduate education by considering career areas from a multidisciplinary point of view.
- Understand the suitability of different career areas by focusing on life and career values.
- Identify which IB subjects would increase their chance of university acceptance.
- Initiates a conversation with his/her parents during the career planning process.
For One to One Counselling:
TurQuest -1 Career and Occupation Selection Counseling
TurQuest -2 Career and Occupation Selection Counseling
Learning about the strengths and weaknesses of aptitudes helps guide the career choice!
Aptitude Inventory identifies aptitudes in seven areas; spatial (2D-3D), verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning, working quickly and accurately, and arithmetic calculation. With TurQuest, the aptitude test results are integrated with the TurQuest report.
- Helps to indentify the intersected interests and aptitudes.
- Provides a comparison between the interests listed in the TurQuest report and aptitudes.
- Helps to realise the importance of aptitudes on career planning.
- Evaluates strengths and areas to improve with the parents and generates his/her action plan.
- Supports awareness on personal skills.
Workshops and Trainings
Write to Us
Submit us your phone number to get more information about the CAPS. We will contact you as soon as possible.