Aims of the Workshop:
This workshop aims at understanding anxiety, its causes and its management. Students make a step towards developing resilience, a skill not only crucial in career planning but in all domains of life.
- They evaluate their ideal, actual and ought selves by examining their own expectations of themselves and others’ expectations of them during the career decision process.
- They distinguish between realistic and unrealistic expectations.
- They define anxiety as an emotional state. They understand the physiological mechanisms behind anxiety.
- They identify the negative automatic thoughts (e.g. I am not smart enough, I cannot succeed, they are better than me) responsible for triggering anxiety.
- They consider the role of personal effort, skill development and taking responsibility in managing anxiety.
- They learn the concept of resilience as a core skill in effectively managing life.
- They understand the complex relationships between internal factors (e.g. instincts, needs, emotions, beliefs and values) that unconsciously affect decisions and anxiety.
- Participants receive an Anxiety Management and Resilience During Career Decision Making Workshop participation certificate upon completion of the workshop.
- Parents can organise Follow-up Sessions and Additional Services
- to discuss important areas highlighted in the report.
Who Can Enrol?: Prep, Year 9-10-11-12 Students
Duration: One Day
Application Deadline: You can apply until it is fully-booked
Location: CAPS Education Office, Varyap Grand Tower A Blok D:11 Batı Ataşehir, İstanbul
Inventories: Mindsets, Who Is In Control
Please contact us for online application of the programme, fees and dates.
Questions and Comments